Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I'm up and at it...

Greetings all!

I'm up and at it, working on a new book that is tentatively scheduled to release in August 2017. I had the main characters stuck in a no-win situation for two chapters and, as luck would have it, a close friend comes to their aid. This will be book 13 in my Family Reunion—Wisdom of the Ancestors series. I don't want to reveal the title too soon, but suffice to say that it won't be your typical romantic suspense. I hope to never write a novel where you can figure out the ending long before you get to it.


In any event, fingers crossed, we will see Moments to Remember (book 2) in what I'm calling "the Hawkins' Family trilogy" in the Family Reunion series in September 2015. The first book in the trilogy is An Unguarded Moment (now available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, in bookstores and on Kindle and Nook), the second is Moments to Remember to be released September 2015, and the third, The Better Park of Valor, which will hopefully hit the book shelves in late November 2015. 

Until then, I remain faithfully yours!
www.annjeffries.net

No comments:

Post a Comment